Thursday, September 30, 2010




all by Lillian Bassman

Today's Quote:
"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Daily Message from him:
There is a time and a season for everything. It may be a time of new beginnings, a time of growth, a time of reaping the harvest of hard work, or a time of rest. Trust this beautiful order. Everything in its time.

Current Favourite Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL52F5ahSoE&feature=player_embedded

Notes:
Seriously need to wash dishes and clean up my room!!!!
Should start my revision already. Is 1 month away from my final.
4 Assignments due week 12.
Stress..
Case B:
Trying super hard. What I need is focus focus focus control control control hide hide hide give up give up give up. You are so screwed she said. The only thing you can do is keep telling yourself what you wish will never ever gonna happen he said. He and she are the only people I will tell everything to in this world.

Hope tomorrow will always be a better day!!! xxx S