Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today's quote:
"If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it." ~ Andy Rooney

Daily Message from him:
It's time you remembered who you really are. You are not your wallet, your job, your kids, your house. You are not your activities or your worries or the labels other people give you. Like an actor you play these roles, and like a good actor you sometimes forget who you really are. Time to wake up now, and remember that you are a being of immense power and breathtaking beauty created in the image of God.

Current Favourite Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMY9MqCuK9I&feature=related

Current Favourite Scent:
Back to Burberry - Brit

Place that you belong to:
A. Land
B. Outer Space
C. Sky
D. Under water

I think I belong to the sea. Love the feeling when you are under water. Silence, carefree and relax.

Current in love with:
Drinking alot of water at one time. I can finish drinking 750ml of water at one time.
Putting on hoddie and sleep because is much warmer like tat.
Sleep once i got home at night to prevent me thinking too much.


Notes:
Going through really tough time these few days and I m feeling better I think.
Everything will go back in place and normal real soon.
I have already done whatever I can do.
Think too much mode - neutral
Got a test next week and I still don't have any clue.
Got distinction for 2 of my last minute assignments and I m pleased although I didnt really do well for the other one. Oh well at least I passed. @.@
The assignment demo went ok today but think I can do better next time and be more prepared.
Don't know what happened to my favourite website. Can't access it. I think they are doing some maintainance or something.
Feel like going to the beach. Not to emo just want to sit there, do nothing and just chill abit.
Shop alot these days because it is the only way to distress. Omg... sorry daddy..
Need to clean up my room again... omg.. so messy.