Friday, September 17, 2010



Today's quote:
" the more you pretend that there's nothing wrong.. the heavier the pain gets in your heart.."

Daily Message from him:
Tomorrow you will harvest the seeds you sow today. What kind of seeds do you need to sow today, so tomorrow turns into the dream you have always wanted?

Notes:
Been emotionally unstable.... Happy in 5 mins ago and emo for the next 10 mins.
Shud control it better since everyone around me didn't owe me money or do anything wrong to me. They definitely don't deserve being treated this way. They are nice people.
I want to get well soon.
Was thinking isit because of karma? I hurt someone so bad previously that why now is time for me to get hurt.
Why isit so difficult to gt over it??? Bcs I see u every day in class!!! ok maybe nt every day but as long as i go to class. what can i do????