Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today's Quote:
"The scars you can't see are the ones that hurt most"

Daily message from him:
Life is not meant to be a speedway. Slow down to savor the gifts that God has already showered you with.

Notes:
Been emo-ing
Too many things going on and happened at one time. Can't really take it.
Trying to calm myself down and actually do something useful to make all the situation better. Although, the progress might be abit slow but at least I have been doing something and not just emo-ing and nt solving the problems.
Things is turning abit better in a slow way but oh well at least is getting abit better.
Try to be more organise these day bcs i was a total mess 2 days ago. I dont want to be in that position anymore. NO NO...
Everytime I see people around me, I feel recharged because I will think at least I still got them. Although, I know is nt good to be so dependent but that's what I need now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case A:
Have trying my best to do what ever I can to make the situation better. Hope everything will go smoother later on.

Case B:
In pain and still bleeding... but will still stick to what I have decided.

Case C:
Have done 80% on what ever I can do now. Will handle the rest 1 week later after my assignments and tests.

Case D:
I really want to make you proud that's why I am trying my best here, no matter how hard it is.

Case E:
Will do my best

Hope everything will get on track again soon. xxx S

No comments: