Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Case A:
I know I have been slacking that why I m in this position now. I cant affort to give up in this case. No matter how hard it is. I have to deal with it. So, I will try my best and work much harder!!!

Case B:
My heart was and still bleeding. I have to admit that I have been hurt quite badly this time. What's happenning now is just like pouring salt onto my wound and it really hurts. I know I have to do something about it so I have decided to give up. To give up something that will never belong to me and is impossible to achieve no matter how hard i try.

Case C:
Why are you so insecure??? What I need is just your trust. It has been 6 years already why can't you trust me? No matter what, I will try to make it up to you in someway after all these.

Case D:
I want to make you proud at least for once!!!

Case E:
Sorry for making so many mistake lately.

Really hope that someone could hug me and tell me everything will be alright at this moment although i know sometimes life just don't turn up that way that we want.

Hope everything will be fine real soon!!! xxx S

No comments: