Saturday, October 2, 2010


by Cig Harvey

Today's Quote:
"Love is the worst pain for a broken heart but the best gift for someone who is loved."

Daily Message from him:
Sometimes it may feel too hard to do it alone. Sometimes it may seem like you can't figure it out by yourself. Sometimes will and strength and courage are not enough. Sometimes in your life you will need to call out for help. Call on God. God will be there.

Notes:
Too many things happened at the same time.
I know I am strong enough for all this but I just cant accept the fact at this moment.
People who love me are all leaving me slowly.
2010 is really not my year.
Grandpa passsed away on march 2010. My closest aunt passed away this afternoon.
Hope she rest in peace and I love you always!!!
I shall go sleep now although is only 11.30pm to prevent me think too much again.