Wednesday, October 6, 2010




all by Cig Harvey

My current favourite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVfjDgmGOM

Today's Quote:
"Death teaches us how to love someone while they were still alive..“

Daily Message from him:
Family is not a name for a group of people, but the quality of relationships between them. Relationships grounded in mutual love, trust, caring and forgiveness. In all the ups and all the downs of life. Look closely, - who is really your family, and who in truth are just strangers in for the ride?

Notes:
Try to live every day to the fullest. That's what I used to do before case B. Been wasting time thinking too much and emo. But not anymore now. After what happened 2 days ago and the second call. I think I shud really live every day to the fullest and be as happy as possible because I will never know what happen tomorrow so have to make full use of today. Since I have already made my decision and I should stick to it. It's not easy but I believe I can do this and I am strong enough for all these. Anyway, I will still survive somehow.
Been coughing non-stop for a few days already. Should really do something about it. Omg... I cant sleep well.
4 more assignments to go + Exam = OMG..
Is 2am now I shall gt back to assignment and sleep at 3am.

Lets live every day to the fullest. xxxS

No comments: