Monday, October 11, 2010




all by Cig Harvey

Today's Quote:
"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy." ~ Cynthia Nelms

Daily Message from him:
You do not see things as they are. You see them as you are. When you look, you see reflections of your being. When you listen, you hear echoes of yourself. If you don't like something about what you see and hear, no point in smashing the mirror, change who you are becoming.

Currently Listening to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFRbcWWB4Po

My bloggie shout out:
I want myself and my interesting and happy life back. I wanna get over you!

Notes:
Last week of Uni
4 assignments due + 3 presentations this week.
Still trying my very best in case B. Is getting tougher. I hope my 3 months summer holiday really helps. Always in a self controlling mode. Please dont continue like tat and you will explode she said.

No comments: