Saturday, July 3, 2010





by Irving Penn
http://photography-now.net/irving_penn/
http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/2005/penn/penn_ss1.shtm

Which one is your favourite?

Today's quote:
“The world is divided into two classes, those who believe the incredible, and those who do the improbable.” ~ Oscar Wilde

Notes:
Uni starts in 2 weeks time
If you know that something goes wrong with a person, will you tell that person by knowing that the person will never change no matter what you say?
Trying so cheer myself up by keep thinking there's non of my business and be cool about it.
Think that I should improve my emotional control's skill. Shouldn't express any emotion towards useless non of my business matters.
I know I sound emo now and I am trying to control it here. Lets change topic.
Have been quite busy these days and i feel good about it.
I should go on diet. Omg ... I can feel all the fats around my body.
Admire how people can be so photogenic. Envy Envy...
Finished watching Cinderella's sister in 2 days. Awww... is a really sad story.
Miss my family back home and my frens who went home during the break.
Feeling hungry now and I dont know what to eat.

No comments: