Monday, July 12, 2010



by CampoDei Fiori

Autumn is my favourite season.

Today's quote:
"Every new day is another chance to change your life."

Today's plan:
UHT meeting

Notes:
Hallo blogger, long time no see!!!
Been quite busy with serious stuff and having fun at the same time.
1 more weeks till uni starts.
Think i should do something with my life.. there is ways to be happier altho I don't feel sad or anything nw.
Was finding a song that stuck in my mind since last night but I forgot the name of the song and the lyrics... I just remember the rythm @.@
Having potluck wif frens at my place last night. It was fun.... =)
Games playing skills need to be improve.
Altho I dun watch world cup but i know Spain won the world cup bcs I saw everyone's shout out in facebook. This show that Paul the octopus is trustable!!! XD

No comments: