Thursday, July 29, 2010





all by Irving Penn

Realize all the pictures I posted lately are all black and white. So, I decide to add some colours for this post.

Today's quote:
"All it takes is Faith and Trust" ~ Peter Pan

Currently in love:
Grey coloured leggings


Today's progress:
Class
Rehearsal
Tag

Notes:
- Worried that I might get my friends into trouble just now.
- I haven't been so busy before in my life.
- Today is the 1st day that I got home before 2am since last saturday I think.
- Altho I am really busy these days but I am enjoying it.
- Busy = think too much mode: off
- What I plan to do later? Since i come back early tonite? Hahaaha.... update my blog, do mask (because i hav really serious dark eyes circle now), re-read my favourite novel until I fall asleep. (or should I do treatment for my hair as well?)
- I tot I will become slimmer since I am so busy every day but apparently I didnt lose any weight. Arr... Why isit so hard to lose weight???
- Miss daddy, mummy and my little brother super much!!! Didnt get to talk to them for very long time already.
- Miss typing so long notes here, means I am free and relax now.
- Finished the assignment that I suppose to complete next week 1 days ago.
- Feels like going to shopping tomorrow.
- I am very proud of myself that i didn't skip any of my morning class this week altho I sleep really late these days.
- Not feeling that well lately but nothing serious. Should be alright later.

Hope tomorrow will always better than today so that we can live happily every day!!! xxxS

No comments: