Sunday, October 5, 2008

I can feel she gt less chance through his attitude. I dunnoe ... Hav dinner wif u. Supposingly, it wil b nice bt i decide 2 giv up on u. It is bcs i noe v r almost hav no chance 2 b together. I think u dun like 2 tel ppl ur inner thought (even them do not noe u; u dun trust ppl so easily, rite?). Sry abt bein so cold 2 u today. I really dun 1 2 b like tat. Bt if i 1 2 stop myself from liking u. I hav 2 do tat. Ppl think i wil not gt really hurt n can over cum it easily bcs v r not close. Bt y m i stil feel so sad n my heart wil pain n hav tat kinda soury feelin everytime i c u. I dunnoe wat 2 do. Can i giv up on u o i'l b jus like her keep liking n 1 2 giv up @ da same time? I dunnoe wat wil happen in da future bt i m sure i wil suffer by stopping myself from liking u.

No comments: