Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Did u regret of ur decision? Sorry 4 putting u in tis position! I feel really guilty. I m a really bad prs. I din think abt u. I dunnoe wat's really goin on between u n her. Bt in tis situation i noe i reallly cant do anything. My heart gt a kind of taste. Tat's sour... I dunnoe wat r u thinking. I oso dun dare 2 guess wat is she thinking.I dunnoe whether did i do anything wrong o nt. I jus 1 2 say sorry 4 putting u guys in tis position. If i can i wont do tat. Tat's y i say i regret 2 b so close wif ppl in da hostel. I dun 1 2 t involve in tis kinda drama. I think is my personality prob. Really! Y m i causing tis happen n happen again? I think is my prob... Sorry.... I dun 1 2 loss 2 of my close frens bt i really cant do anything. Sorry! Sorry n sorry!

No comments: