Friday, June 25, 2010

Quote of the day:
"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience." ~ Victoria Holt

Yesterday's progress:
Watch boys over flower again
Went boxhill

Today's progress:
Didn't really do much things lately.
Went party world today.
Korean food for dinner.

Tomorrow's plan:
Korean food for lunch at clayton
Going to chadstone

My current fruit ninja record:
218points omg way to go man!!! I need more practise

Notes:
I will be going to camp for 3 days. Hope it will be fun.
Been enjoying my holiday.
I think something wrong with my body because i keep wanting to eat and i m not hungry. I just feel like eating.... whyyy
I want iphone 4.
Keep meeting good and extremely friendly people. Lucky me!!!
Cant wait till the end of the year because i miss home already

Happy holiday, everyone xxx S

No comments: