Thursday, June 17, 2010


by Sarah Moon

Current Favourite Song:
I do cherish you - 98 Degrees
Love the lyrics!!!

Today's progress:
10hrs of statistics non stop (ok mayb excluding my dinner break =P)

Tomorrow's Aim:
ENJOY MY HOLIDAY!!! YAY!!! LIKE FINALLY!!! =D

Quote of the day:
Out of all your lies: "I love you" was my favourite.

Notes:
I think I will go shopping immediately after exam alone. Since everyone else stil having exam.

Didn't try so hard in one day before. That's really tiring after the 10 hrs of statistics. Wonder how many brain cells have already died.

Yay!!! Will be free from exam after 10 hrs. Cant wait and I so excited that I got insomnia. Hahaaha...

Been thinking lesser and lesser because i think i used to the "dont think so much" mode already and I am really happy with my progress.

p/s: I miss you

No comments: