Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hav been v.busy wif my new uni n stuff.
Dun hav extra time 2 think so much.
Enjoying my busy uni life.
Catching up wif all other students.
I met many types of ppl in uni. Lucky me most of them r friendly and helpful.
I miss da food bac hum.
I miss daddy, mummy n my naughty little brother. Hope he can score well in his UPSR test.
I m nt as humsick as las semester. I feel better nw.
Seems like sumone is in love bt dunnnoe y they 1 2 keep it as a secret.
Cant wait for Sunday. Our bump in ceremony so tat I can c all my workshop buddies.
Cant wait for Saturday too. Goin 2 enjoy myself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEMON! Hope he will gt well soon n STOP WORRYING!
Cant wait til Friday nite. Finally I can relax for awhile bt stil gt alot of work 2 be done.
Because I din update my blog 4 so long. So, I decide 2 write a longer post tis time.
Chace Crawford n Robert Pattinson is still my current eye candy. They r jus so cute.
Loves Yiruma. Exspecially his - "Love You".
Printer stil nt working.
Make alot of new frens.
And I love beautiful bags. Sry for being so random. Xp

No comments: