Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thank you daddy mummy!
I noe I did make you feel dissappointed.
I m so so sorry!
Bt thanks 4 supporting me!

I v.scared of him n him.
I dunnoe wat 2 do wif u n u.
Omg, i think is my stupid personality problem again!
Arr... wat should I do?
M i b able 2 change my personality?
Better change n dun cause so much problems again, damn!

n u, i think i m really obvious.
Stop adding me ok! My year book? omg!
I giv up. I dunnoe wat 2 do wif u except ignoring u...
Is was already so long ago. I tot u hav 4gtten me.
I think u did noe i m avoiding u, rite?
Arr.. nvm. I m nt tat clever n i dunnoe wat r u think rite nw.
So, i dun assume n predict.

n u, pls stop asking me tat kinda questions!
I really cant stand it.
I noe exactly who u r n wat u r thinking.
I noe u too well.
V r frens bt nt object.
Stop comparing!
Think of my feelings.
I noe is ur personality.
N u hav lost urself too, jus like me!
Bt is really difficult 4 u 2 go out 2 da society wif tis kinda personality.
seriously...
So, pls stop it.

Miss melb weather!
Growing fatter n fatter bcs mummy keep cooking my favourite dishes...
I really need 2 do sum exercise!
p/s: I LOVE U DADDY MUMMY!

No comments: