Sunday, August 22, 2010






all by Koto Bolofo

Today's Quote:
"Let's laugh until we have to cry."

Notes:
Hallo Bloggie, long time no chat
Have been really busy for the past few days but now I am finally free I guess
Songs from the musical still stuck in my head.
Feeling the post production syndrome (OMG I feel so empty and abit ok mayb more than abit more emo after I woke up today)
The feeling is like OMG, everything have seriously ended already
Love love love the feeling when you know everyone have the same goal and trying their best to make everything happen.
Is like we are not a single person anymore and we are all in one.
All the people that I have met in this production (OMG they are so freaking awesome!!)
Wanna thanks all these people who make my life so interesting and happy
If not because of this production I think I will spend all my time slacking instead of doing something useful like this
Learnt alot and I think I have become more mature already.
I havent wanted something to be good so desperately before.
Really hope everyone can still come out and have fun or even have a coffee together after production.
Hope all the awesome people that come to my life, stay happy and healthy always!!! xxx S

No comments: