Sunday, October 18, 2009

I love the movie : More Than Blue. It was so so nice!!!Do u believe tat.. I kept crying while watching it. It was so touching!!!

My life hav been really simple tis days. I wonder isit a really good thing? Bcs I keep avoiding being involve in complicated situation. So I selfishly choose nt to listen nt to see n remain neutral. Or actually tat's wat life shud b? I realise sumtimes being too caring is nt a gud thing.

Hav been really busy these days. Ppl says we organise time bt guess wat I m in a situation tat is totally different from it tat is time organise me. I only slept 6 hrs in the past 3.1/2 days bt honestly I enjoyed it. I rather b busy than do or think more abt anything else which is silly or stupid. Do u eat our breakfast @ 8.30pm? Due to my busy uni life. I always do tat.

Hav an interview tmr @ 11.30am. Wish me the best!!! =)

I will go Old Town latar for breakfast!!! Yay!!! Lovin it!!!

No comments: