Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Had a really gud slp las nite... FINALLY!!! =)

Wat happened las nite was terrifying. Bt ... i think i quite use to it already? Bcs I m nt as scared and helpless as the 1st time (@ least I m nt trembling). *Oh god... do i sound like I m v.proud of myself from nt trembling?* Oh well... I escaped. It had been torturing me for quite awhile from the shoes to the light bt I rather convince myself tat I m sleep walking than sumthing else. Bt for wat happened las nite seriously freak me out. Plss I m jus tryin 2 gt a gud slp. Cum on. I hav been slpin in the morning for 1 week already (except 2 wonderful days^^). I m really really super duper tired n all my pimples came out even by doing mask every day cant help anymore + my eyes bags + my dark circles...
I wish I m being too paranoid and tired.

He said he wil bring me to the temple wen I m bac in ipoh. Haha.. tat's so nice of him.

No comments: