Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Aims
(I'll try my best!)

- 2 stay focus (Heyy, stop destructing me!)

- Stop skipping classes (Stop being a lazy pig!)

- Sleep n wake up early (No movies pls!)

- Not 2 gt involve in any drama (I had ENOUGH!)

- 2 love everyone as who they are (No one is perfect in the world)

- Not 2 fall 4 anyone (I dun fall in love easily bt once i fall 4 sumone. I fall hard. - That's a big problem!)

- B nice 2 everyone (Although sumtimes I might force 2 deal wif sum terrible n impossible ppl)

- Stop thinking so much (Stop being so paranoid!)

- Always try my best no matter what (Hope i wont miss anything important in my life!)

- Accept all the facts that ... (Stop imagine hav da ability 2 change anything bcs they r past tense edi!)

- Live like there's no tmr! (Pls make full use of every day!)

- Bcum a better prs (GOD, I promise I'l b nice. So, pls stop me from meet so many weirdo's'. Amen.)

- Expact nothing n appreciate everything! (That's da way!)

No comments: